Laying in bed this morning, half awake/half asleep, my mind was flooded with better, more creative, ways that I could be spending my time when I'm bored. Then I thought it would be a good idea to make a list and share them here with you. So here, in no particular order, are creative ways I (you) could spend my (your) time when I'm (you're) bored.
- Make a collage out of found objects from walking my dog
- make a map of my thoughts
- watch 'The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou' for the hundredth time
- draw in a journal
- take a walk
- work through a photoshop tutorial
- cook some food
- find new illustrations online
- flip through the pages of Hand Job: A Catalog of Type
- visit ffffound.com
- plan a new vacation
- paint that empty canvas I stretched 4 months ago
Okay so obviously I couldn't list every possible idea that came to mind this morning. For one I don't remember half of them, since I was half asleep, and also this could go on forever.
But maybe you could share some of your ideas. I would like to here what keeps your creative mind working.